To register for Rutgers University's
Chapter of SSSCR: Click here.
To view upcoming events: Click here.
The Student Society for Stem Cell Research
was founded in August of 2003. We are an international network
dedicated to the advancement of scientific research for cures.
We believe that stem cell research will revolutionize the field
of medicine. With a coordinated and cooperative global effort,
we can advance stem cell research in the most efficient manner.
- Humanity: commitment to making this world better by alleviating human suffering.
- Unity: stem cell research will be optimized with global cooperation among nations
and diverse interests, including industry, academic, government, and society.
- Service: we have the opportunity to help those with debilitating conditions, their
family, and their friends by advancing medical research.
- Vision: our generationís passion and ambition for regenerative medicine is unparalleled.
- Healing: stem cell research offers hope for millions of people that otherwise would have none.